POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Newbie question on beta10 camera behavior-Not a bug report- : Newbie question on beta10 camera behavior-Not a bug report- Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie question on beta10 camera behavior-Not a bug report-
From: Jong
Date: 28 Jan 2002 23:51:38
Message: <3c562a5a@news.povray.org>
Dear Povers,

 Couple of days ago, I re-rendered older scene file on the new Pov3.5 beta
10. It seemed to me the size of the objects in the raytraced image are
rather smaller than the previous render done in older betas.
Would this possibly be related to the position of the camera statements,
which have been (I guess) changed in the beta10 of Pov3.5?

Thanks so much,

Jong